Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Beehive Co-op turns 5 on Saturday, and you are invited to the birthday party!

Sadly, I won't be able to make it because I'm doing a festival all day Saturday. I'm bummed! The Beehive was the original boutique in Atlanta to create a retail venue for small, local designers to show and sell their wares. I've been a vendor there since June of 2006. It has been a place where I've met and developed great relationships with other like-minded designers and small business owners. It provided my teeny tiny business with exposure to press and it helped me build my customer base, starting when I first moved to Atlanta and this was the only store I was in. So show your support for local design and stop by on Saturday! There are lots of great raffle prizes, including a fabulous Mama Zen gift set. Happy Birthday Beehive!

No comments: