Friday, November 20, 2009

TGIF!

And particularly that it's this Friday. It's the end of a long week which wraps up an even longer couple of months, and I finally found myself with a moment to sit down and blog. I'm feeling a little tired, but also really great. I just finished my sales tax (relief)and it's out the door. All of my articles are written and turned in. I don't have any festivals or markets for the next 2 weeks, and I'm actually taking Thanksgiving weekend OFF. And tomorrow is my birthday. I'm not turning a particularly interesting number, but I always love my birthday because it means the holidays are right around the corner. And today, I got a great birthday gift in the mail. A preview of the December Southern Living. And guess what's on page 21?



Yippee!! I celebrated with a red velvet cupcake from my favorite neighbor.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: